Postpartum support at hospital is for those who need support until discharge. Or who do not have support that is able stay with them, or has other children that partner needs to care for.
- Caring for newborn so birthing person can rest, shower and recover
- Feeding and changing newborn
- Bring baby to parent if nursing
- Having a person who is just focused on the new parent without having to care for others
- Keeping new parent company so they are not alone till discharge.
- Making runs for food for birth person
Cost is $30 hr postpartum fee. Multiple hours can be purchased in a postpartum package for a savings.